We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Retreat space in Cinci/NKY

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Retreat space in Cinci/NKY

I am planning a retreat for my team in November in Cincinnati. I do not live in Cincinnati, but my team lives and works there. I need to have two strategic planning retreats approximately 1-2 weeks apart. Each session will last 4-5 hours. I am looking for a "living room" type feel for approximately 10 people each session. I have thought about a hotel room suite, but not sure which hotel would have the best setup. In addition, my budget is less than $200 for the venue as I need to add other expenses to the retreat budget.

Any suggestions?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
14,897 posts
687 reviews
1. Re: Retreat space in Cinci/NKY

What kind of facilities do you have to have access to? TV?? Quiet area?? How formal does this set-up have to be? Because renting out a part of a restaurant might be easier considering your budget....

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Retreat space in Cinci/NKY

Given your budget and the fact that you mentioned a "retreat," check out Ohio state park lodges and conference centers, such as Hueston Woods, relatively near Cincinnati. There may be Kentucky state park lodges near Cincinnati.

If you want an historical location, check out the Golden Lamb in Lebanon.

goldenlamb.com/pages/restaurant/default/9/

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
17 posts
3. Re: Retreat space in Cinci/NKY

Our office actually used a space at Glenwood Gardens that might be appropriate. www.cincinnatiusa.com/Attractions/detail.asp…

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Retreat space in Cinci/NKY

How about a Homewoods Suites or Residence Inn, or Marriott Towne Place Suites. These are like small apartments. Or perhaps Great Wolf Lodge: www.greatwolf.com/mason/groups/business-needs

Edited: 3:48 pm, November 04, 2013
Cedarville, Ohio
Level Contributor
559 posts
75 reviews
5. Re: Retreat space in Cinci/NKY

Check out the Best Western in Mariemont. I considered having our leadership team retreat there but we decided to save some money and do it locally. We will be using it in the future however.

OH
1 post
6. Re: Retreat space in Cinci/NKY

Check out Grailville in Loveland!

https://www.grailville.org/host-day-use.php

7. Re: Retreat space in Cinci/NKY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 16, 2014