We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed for buffett concert at riverbend music center

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Menomonie, Wisconsin
reviews: 70
Help needed for buffett concert at riverbend music center

We are coming from Wisconsin for the upcoming Jimmy Buffett concert. E have been to many buffett concerts but never one in Cincinnati so we are wondering about te tailgating situation and parking?

Where is the Parking located?

What time does tailgating start?

Are only gas grills allowed or are charcoal allowed?

Any other information I need to know?

Thanks for any help!

canton, ohio
1. Re: Help needed for buffett concert at riverbend music center

check out buffettnews.com under the interact tab/ discussion board, scroll down to pre-concert gatherings- find the cincy thread, there are like 12 pages with alot of that info included

Edited: 7:48 am, July 09, 2013
2. Re: Help needed for buffett concert at riverbend music center

I will be there with a group of ladies looking to have a good time.

Menomonie, Wisconsin
reviews: 70
3. Re: Help needed for buffett concert at riverbend music center

Look for the couple from Wisconsin (that's me) we are bringing cheese curds to share for the tailgate. Anyone know when tailgate starts, my research is getting me mixed reviews. Some say 7am some noon.

4. Re: Help needed for buffett concert at riverbend music center

I have not found to much info about it either. We are making the trip from northern Indiana.

Waynesville, Ohio
reviews: 25
5. Re: Help needed for buffett concert at riverbend music center

My son plans to take our RV there on Monday night to get a good spot. There is usually a line forming to park early on concert day. There will be major parking issues this year though. The River Downs Horse track next door to Riverbend is undergoing renovation and their large parking lot is closed.

6. Re: Help needed for buffett concert at riverbend music center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 14, 2014