We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Greyhound Bus Terminal

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
reviews: 3
Parking at Greyhound Bus Terminal

Is there a place at the bus terminal where I can park my car for the better part of a day while on a round trip bus trip?

Cincinnati
reviews: 5
1. Re: Parking at Greyhound Bus Terminal

I'd call and ask as there is a lot of construction in the area. If no parking is available at the station itself, parking lots and garages are readily available in the vicinity. If you get there reasonably ahead of departure, you will be able to find a spot without much hassle.

Greyhound Telephone Numbers

Main: (513) 352-6012

Baggage: (513) 352-6030

Greyhound Package Express: (513) 352-6030

Customer Service: (513) 352-6012

Columbus, Ohio
reviews: 3
2. Re: Parking at Greyhound Bus Terminal

The map made it look as if the bus terminal was in the middle of nowhere. Glad to hear about the proximity of parking lots and garages. I will be coming from Bellevue, KY and will check about construction. Thanks for all.

Cincinnati
reviews: 9
3. Re: Parking at Greyhound Bus Terminal

One idea is to park your car in mt Adams and walk across the pedestrian bridge over I-71 that ends directly in front of the bus station.

4. Re: Parking at Greyhound Bus Terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, December 15, 2013