We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seating at the Great American Ball Park

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
OhioMac54
reviews: 2
Seating at the Great American Ball Park

I'm thinking about driving down with my 10-year-old to catch a Red's game. I've been looking at tickets on StubHub and the Red's site but I'm not sure what would be considered "good" tickets. For instance, would infield box seats be considered good deals for view and price? If so, which rows and seats or sections? We have been to Wrigley Field and Fenway Park, and you have to be careful not to end up behind a pillar or support. Is there a site that shows views from particular sections or seats in the stadium?

Cincinnati
reviews: 5
1. Re: Seating at the Great American Ball Park

Instead of subthub, make your way to the Nati' and buy from a scalper. They are licensed and unless it is a game when the Cubs are in town seats are readily available - and reasonable if you are willing to miss the National Anthem (bring a map of GABP of course). Can of corn!

. . . and there are no obstructed views (at least not along the lines of Fenway) of which I am aware.

Edited: 9:35 pm, August 20, 2012
OhioMac54
2. Re: Seating at the Great American Ball Park

Thanks. If it were just my wife and I, then a scalper would work, but I will probably have two 10-year-olds with me and I want to make sure the seats are halfway decent and confirmed. It will be the only Red's game we see this season at Great American so I want to make sure it is a great experience for my son and his friend. My son is an avid Red's fan (sadly, the Cub's are only his second favorite team).

Cincinnati
reviews: 5
3. Re: Seating at the Great American Ball Park

Check out the view of your seats before you get to the game . . .

…mlb.com/cin/ticketing/seating_pricing.jsp

Cincinnati, Oh
reviews: 9
4. Re: Seating at the Great American Ball Park

My favorite seats are the 400's on the 3rd base side. Great view od the field and beautiful view of the river.

But any seat is good down there. Lower field box seats are great too, but no view of the river. Hope you have a great time when you are here and Go Reds!

NoCal
reviews: 63
5. Re: Seating at the Great American Ball Park

Visitors dugout is which side?

OhioMac54
6. Re: Seating at the Great American Ball Park

Third base line

7. Re: Seating at the Great American Ball Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, December 16, 2013