We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cincinnati Airport

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Castle, PA
reviews: 8
Cincinnati Airport

I have a flight landing at terminal 3 and my connecting flight is from terminal 2. How do we get from one terminal to the other? I have looked all over the airport's website and can't find any reference to this. Any help will be appreciated!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 89
1. Re: Cincinnati Airport

The terminals are connected by a raised covered walkway. You just walk; it's only about a block.

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 89
2. Re: Cincinnati Airport

It's enclosed; no need to go outside.

BTW, effective May 15, terminal 2 closes, and all flights will go from terminal 2. They just finished refurbishing Concourse A of terminal 3 to handle all the non-Delta flights.

New Castle, PA
reviews: 8
3. Re: Cincinnati Airport

Thanks for the info. I guess the info on my reservation is off since my flights are all through Delta and it's partners and are after May 15. Sounds like it will be much easier from one terminal. I was a little concerned about having enough time between flights since we only have a 40 min layover

4. Re: Cincinnati Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:41 pm, June 18, 2013