We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garfield Suites-Cincinnati

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ozark, Missouri
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Garfield Suites-Cincinnati

I've read a lot of varying reviews on this facility. I'm wanting something roomy (which it is) and close to Great American Ball Park (yes, again). Some reviews act like it's very clean, others indicate it's dirty and reviews from 2 years ago even mentioned bedbugs. Overall, though, the main comments I'm seeing are generally positive with the most common downside being older/outdated furnishings.

I'd love to hear what experiences others have had with this facility, particularly in 2011 and 2012, particularly your thoughts on the cleanliness.

Level Contributor
588 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Garfield Suites-Cincinnati

I stayed there for Oktoberfest last year with a large group of folks so we had several rooms. They were all quite dated but reasonably comfortable and clean. This is not a fancy place but it is convenient and acceptable if you are not too picky (slow elevators; limited amenities; old furniture and carpet). If you need a 4 or 3 star hotel and service, don't stay here. Otherwise, it is a good bargain if you are on a budget.

2. Re: Garfield Suites-Cincinnati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 am, June 19, 2013