We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is a River Boat Trip worth it?

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville
reviews: 4
Is a River Boat Trip worth it?

My husband, my 6 mos old and I are visiting Cincinnati in 2 weeks. We are going to go to a Reds Game on Sunday and I am trying to find some fun activities for Saturday that are baby-friendly.

I was thinking about doing a River Boat trip but don't really know much about them and if they're worth it or just a touristy waste of money.

Any insight would be helpful! Thanks!

Cincinnati, Ohio
1. Re: Is a River Boat Trip worth it?

It really depends on the weather. Coming in late April/early May could be a cool afternoon/evening. Being cold on the river with a 6 month old could make for a miserable time. If it were July, I would say go for it, but with a 6 month old, you need to check the weather.

Have you checked into the Newport Aquarium or the Museum Center. Both indoor activities.

Outside activities that are great in all types of weather is the Cincinnati Zoo.

2. Re: Is a River Boat Trip worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:40 am, June 19, 2013