We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

turtle creek traders world

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lorain, Ohio
turtle creek traders world

are they open on fridays an what are there operation hours

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
reviews: 58
1. Re: turtle creek traders world

I'm wondering if TC is open at all right now. One of the buildings sustained severe damage during a fire a couple of weeks ago. Maybe they just aren't using that building. Oh, and it's not Turtle Creek anymore, it has some other name.

And no, neither are open on Fridays. Sat and Sun only, 9-5pm

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
reviews: 58
2. Re: turtle creek traders world

Now that I think about it... it may have been Ceasar's Creek FM that suffered the fire a few weeks ago....

Regardless, TC and TW aren't open on Fridays, except for maybe Black Friday.

Lorain, Ohio
3. Re: turtle creek traders world

thank u

Cinn, OH
reviews: 23
4. Re: turtle creek traders world

It was Caesar's Creek that had the fire, but they are open, just outside, unless they have it fixed. There are a few Fridays that they are open, usually around holidays, like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Basically they are open 9 to 5, but you can enter before 9. I think it is called Treasure Isle

5. Re: turtle creek traders world

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:41 am, June 19, 2013