We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where is Fayetteville?

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, OH
reviews: 101
where is Fayetteville?

Is Cincinnati the closest city? Im looking for a hotel there and i'm not finding anything if anyone has any info they can pass along to me it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
reviews: 65
11. Re: where is Fayetteville?

Nope, I promise you the Homewood Suites in Milford is closer. Staying down at Eastgate will add on 10-15 minutes. Even still, that T&C hotel is on the southern end of the Eastgate area, there are other hotels (Fairfield, Hampton, etc) that are geographically closer to Fayetteville in that area.

http://homewoodsuites1.hilton.com/en_US/hw/hotel/CVGMLHW/index.do;jsessionid=0A89B8B8DAD4E16599E571009A88C7CF.etc51?xch=1333584292,lJnpPpKYHlLypT64NdvNJSVlhtfQkTjyZTwfRB9g1qzlBnG9G8mL!1231651244!1335806552269& The Homewood is right on the Milford Expressway, and taking the Expressway to Route 50 is a quick 5 minutes.

Even the Holiday Inn Express in Milford would be closer than anything at Eastgate (Route 32 area).

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
reviews: 65
12. Re: where is Fayetteville?

Sorry, should have typed Milford PARKWAY, not Expressway. Brain fart because we were playing softball this past weekend at Expressway Park, which is right near the Milford Parkway.

Columbus, OH
13. Re: where is Fayetteville?

Ok...i took ypur word for it and booked the Homewood Suites Milford. ;)

Thanks

Ohio
reviews: 21
14. Re: where is Fayetteville?

The Best Western in Mt. Orab is 12 miles from Fayetteville. You turn out of the driveway from the hotel and you're on Route 68 to Fayetteville. It's the closest and nicest choice. Mt. Orab has a couple of nicer restaurants, Butterbees (it's like an Applebees), La Rosas Pizzeria is right by the motel, and The Country Inn is good for breakfast.

…bestwestern.com/bestwestern/…

Edited: 7:42 pm, May 06, 2012
Columbus, OH
15. Re: where is Fayetteville?

I just checked that hotel but it is not available on the dates.

16. Re: where is Fayetteville?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, June 19, 2013