We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where is Fayetteville?

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, OH
reviews: 101
where is Fayetteville?

Is Cincinnati the closest city? Im looking for a hotel there and i'm not finding anything if anyone has any info they can pass along to me it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Cincinnati, OH
reviews: 39
1. Re: where is Fayetteville?

Fayetteville is about 45 minutes east of Cincinnati and is a little bit in the middle of nowhere. There seems to be an AmeriStay in Batavia that might be your best bet, or you could try to find B&B's in the area. If you're willing to head closer to Cincinnati, stay on the south-east side of the 275 loop - there are plenty of hotels around Eastgate area that would be conducive your accessing Fayetteville the most easily. I'd recommend googling 'Eastgate OH hotels' and several known chains will pop up.

Columbus, OH
2. Re: where is Fayetteville?

Thanks, my daughter is going to be riding in a horse show there. There will be a lot of back and forth all weekend from hotel to arena, so as close as we can get to Fayetteville the better. Is Cincinnati the closest city?

North Ridgeville...
reviews: 32
3. Re: where is Fayetteville?

ameristay in Batavia would be the closest...next would be hotels in the eastgate area

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
reviews: 65
4. Re: where is Fayetteville?

Hillsboro would be a better bet, IMO. It's probably about the same distance as the east side of Cinci, but it's a straight shot to get to Fayetteville. I also think there is a hotel or two in Mount Orab, which is just to the south of Fayetteville.

Eastgate and Batavia may be a tiny bit closer as the crow flies, and might seem more convenient, but there is no direct way to get to Fayettevile from there. Milford would even be a better option than Eastgate and Batavia.

Columbus, OH
5. Re: where is Fayetteville?

Thanks...guess i better start doing my research now for a hotel!

Columbus, OH
6. Re: where is Fayetteville?

I looked at the Hillsboro hotels..and i have to say i am a little picky about where i will stay...so i looked up Milford hotels and i will drive a little further for a better hotel....

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
reviews: 65
7. Re: where is Fayetteville?

Don't worry, I'm a hotel snob myself. You're preachin to the choir (some people aren't as picky as I am). We drove between Milford and Chillicothe twice today, and I thought of you. From our rental property on the east side of Milford, it took about 35 minutes to get to Fayetteville. From Hillsboro, it was about 20 minutes to Fayetteville.

I would recommend the Homewood Suites in Milford. There are restaurants around there, and it's a straight shot down the Milford Parkway to Route 50, which will take you all the way to Fayetteville.

Oooo, but how cute are these places??? http://coyotecreekfarmoh.com/ bedandbreakfast.com/ohio-hillsboro-flingfami…

Good luck on finding a suitable place, and good luck to your daughter! What does she show?

Edited: 10:46 pm, April 06, 2012
Columbus, OH
8. Re: where is Fayetteville?

Thanks so much! I will go ahead and book it now (show is end of May) i heard hotels within a 30 mile radus book up.

Thanks! She rides English style.

Cinn, OH
reviews: 26
9. Re: where is Fayetteville?

Milford would be your best bet, plenty of places to eat at also

Columbus, OH
10. Re: where is Fayetteville?

Based on the googles mapdirections it said Country Inn & Suites in Cincinnati (off Aicholtz Rd) is the closest hotel. Except for a few south of there that i was not willing to chance.