We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BEST Breakfast-Brunch in Cincinnatti, Ohio

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tipton, Indiana
reviews: 14
BEST Breakfast-Brunch in Cincinnatti, Ohio

We are heading to Cincinnatti for a 3 day weekend. What is this INCREDIBLE breakfast or brunch joint that, "We will talk about for years." ???

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
reviews: 78
1. Re: BEST Breakfast-Brunch in Cincinnatti, Ohio

Try the Grande Finale in Glendale.

http://www.grandfinale.info/

West Chester, Ohio
reviews: 6
2. Re: BEST Breakfast-Brunch in Cincinnatti, Ohio

Agree with the Grand Finale as one great brunch place. If you're downtown, would also add the Palm Court at the Netherland Hilton which would be in a more spectacular setting. Enjoy! BB

Tipton, Indiana
3. Re: BEST Breakfast-Brunch in Cincinnatti, Ohio

Thank U!!!

Tipton, Indiana
4. Re: BEST Breakfast-Brunch in Cincinnatti, Ohio

Please, does any one know about a place called Virgil's for brunch or dinner? What about terry's turf club for burgers?

Thank You!

Cincinnati
reviews: 10
5. Re: BEST Breakfast-Brunch in Cincinnatti, Ohio

Take the cake and honey in northside have fantastic brunch. Other places that are very good are keystone grill, vitors bistro, mokka, annebels, and first watch.

Terry's is good, but crowded and disorganized. It's in an odd part of town, but worth the trip for an early or late dinner. Just beware that it can take hours to wait and eat dinner during peak hours. Virgil's is ok, but I haven't been impressed. I know "triple D" went there, but that doesn't mean it's a great place...

Tipton, Indiana
6. Re: BEST Breakfast-Brunch in Cincinnatti, Ohio

I appreicate your help! I am excited about trying Terry's Turfclub. We have become triple D groupies as we travel around. Anywhere else you can suggest in place of Virgil's for Saturday night?

Cincinnati, OH
reviews: 38
7. Re: BEST Breakfast-Brunch in Cincinnatti, Ohio

Terry's is crazy delicious, but it's really small. Get there no later than 5:00 and you won't have a problem, but bear in mind they won't seat you without your entire party present. Get there at 5:30 or 6:00 and you'll be waiting for a while.

Cincinnati
reviews: 45
8. Re: BEST Breakfast-Brunch in Cincinnatti, Ohio

I don't agree with the Grand Finale being the best place for brunch. I had Sunday brunch there a couple months ago (Feb) and its was very poor quality food.At one time there were few other places that could match it... but sadly it has gone down hill in recent years. Though, if you are there for Easter I would imagine the spread with be quite good as the prices are a lot higher.

The Palm Court is fanastic....though a bit on the pricey side...but well worth it.

Take the cake is a small place and the food is great...worth the drive.

9. Re: BEST Breakfast-Brunch in Cincinnatti, Ohio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, June 19, 2013