We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay..Baseball Game June 8-10

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ann Arbor, MI
reviews: 17
Where to stay..Baseball Game June 8-10

Yet another of these questions.....6 guys coming to Cinn for baseball weekend...Used the search function and I am more confused than ever...Should we stay in Newport, Covington or Cinn? to be honest we will be hitting the bars after the games...Money is sort of an object but would rather stay in the heart of the action and pay more than to cab ....Please help!

Fort Collins...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Where to stay..Baseball Game June 8-10

Millennium has an outdoor pool on the 5th floor

Dayton, OH
reviews: 112
2. Re: Where to stay..Baseball Game June 8-10

Travelodge Newport is right across the river (10 min walk from park) and is as cheap as you are going to find. It's not fancy but they won't complain too much about late night drunken antics. The Morlein Lager house will be packed before the game, but it is supposed to be nice. If you're into craft beer the Holy Grail is a little closer to downtown and will be busy but not as bad. After the game I recommend Hoffbrauhaus in Newport. I don't recommend staying in CIN, there is more going on in Newport.

Columbus, OH
reviews: 81
3. Re: Where to stay..Baseball Game June 8-10

Embassy Suites in covington is a great! You can take the bridge over to the stadium and its a cheap cab ride anywhere. They also have a free happy hour (like 5-7) and a nice free breakfast. We stayed there for a girls weekend a few time now and the rooms have lots of sleeping space, 2 double beda and a pull out sofa.

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 6
4. Re: Where to stay..Baseball Game June 8-10

The Travelodge in Newport is your best bet price-wise, but their clientele can be a little dicey. The hotel will put you right next to Newport on the Levee and it's just a short walk across the bridge to Great American Ballpark and The Banks (Bar and Restaurant district). Travelodge usually has a good crowd for Reds weekends, it's most recommended if you want to be close.

If you're looking for something a little nicer, try Embassy Suites or Marriott Rivercenter in Covington. The walk is a little further to the stadium, but the rooms and hotels are more upscale.

Good luck - have a great Baseball weekend!

Edited: 10:56 am, April 04, 2012
5. Re: Where to stay..Baseball Game June 8-10

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:37 pm, May 08, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
6. Re: Where to stay..Baseball Game June 8-10

If you are interested in staying on the Cincinnati side, I would recommend the Westin downtown. it is right on the square and very close to the restaurants, bars and stadium. The Banks is the new restaurant/Bar scene on the river right next to the stadium which is home to both the Holy Grail and the Moerlein Lager house. Moerlein had a band and beer tents and other venders outside last week, but they may have just been for opening day...we shall see.

Kentucky vs. Cincinnati really depends on the type of crowd you are looking for. Personally i would recommend staying on the cincinnati side and hanging around the Banks and maybe walking a block or two north on Walnut and checking out Nada, Rightous room and all the other little bars around there. Arnolds is not much further and is a very cool bar with live entertainment and a very cool enclosed patio. It is the oldest bar in cincinnati.

Are you in your 20s, 30s, 40s? Smokers? looking for girls? More info and i can make better recommendations...

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 16
7. Re: Where to stay..Baseball Game June 8-10

If you are interested in staying on the Cincinnati side, I would recommend the Westin downtown. it is right on the square and very close to the restaurants, bars and stadium. The Banks is the new restaurant/Bar scene on the river right next to the stadium which is home to both the Holy Grail and the Moerlein Lager house. Moerlein had a band and beer tents and other venders outside last week, but they may have just been for opening day...we shall see.

Kentucky vs. Cincinnati really depends on the type of crowd you are looking for. Personally i would recommend staying on the cincinnati side and hanging around the Banks and maybe walking a block or two north on Walnut and checking out Nada, Rightous room and all the other little bars around there. Arnolds is not much further and is a very cool bar with live entertainment and a very cool enclosed patio. It is the oldest bar in cincinnati.

Are you in your 20s, 30s, 40s? Smokers? looking for girls? More info and i can make better recommendations...

8. Re: Where to stay..Baseball Game June 8-10

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:41 pm, June 19, 2013