We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cincinnati Shuffleboard?

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 6
Cincinnati Shuffleboard?

Hi there, I am coming to Cincinnati this weekend, and I am hoping someone out there can help me find a place in the area to go play table shuffleboard!

also, as I will only be there for a short time, if you can suggest anything fun for a couple of fun people to do... that would be great!

thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
reviews: 65
1. Re: Cincinnati Shuffleboard?

I think i know what table shuffleboard is (little metal disks, long wooden table, sand, and you get points for where your disk lands at the end of the board, the closer to the end the better, but try not to fall off, is that right?), and if I'm right then check out Jillians in northern kentucky. They have a table there.

covington ky
2. Re: Cincinnati Shuffleboard?

tell us a little more about yourselves- what other types of things are you interested in? will you be in town through sunday? which area of the city will you be staying? will try to think up some ideas once I see what type of things you're into?

Minneapolis...
reviews: 6
3. Re: Cincinnati Shuffleboard?

Thanks for the tips on shuffleboard.. and yes you are right, that is shuffleboard exactly!! Do you have an idea of what the city name is that it's in... just to narrow it down a bit?

As far as the type of people we are... we are really down for anything... Karaoke, beers, nice walks, pretty places to take pictures, good food, art, nice little towns... really anything!!

we just love to be together, and we love to see new places!

I will be flying in on Saturday (tomorrow!!) and he will be meeting me early on Sunday. We already have tickets to the football game (us both being huge Vikings fans), so that will take up sunday afternoon... and we will be flying out on Tuesday morning. so not a lot of time, but enough to get around! Also, we are staying at the marriott right across the river... the covington downtown marriott.

thanks again for your help everyone!!

i really appreciate it... the tip on shuffleboard is more then i could ask for... we try to make it a point to challenge each other at that game.. and its such a hard thing to find... i'm going to surprise him with it, he'll be so pleased with me!!! thanks again!