We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Cincinnati Trip

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
reviews: 1
My Cincinnati Trip

Hey, I decided to start a new thread so I could thank SweetiePie and others who contributed to my wonderful trip to Cincinnati. Here's what I though

Yeah, my trip is now over :(

It was great!!! we had an AMAZING hotel that was top notch (I wrote a nice review with pics, but its being edited or whatever by Trip Advisor)

Yeah, We drove through over-the-Rhine. All's I have to say is "Its a shame". Why people have to live like that is beyond me. I go to Detroit often, and thats what It reminded me of. My girlfriend said "Feels like we're in Detroit" hahahah .

The Subs were beautiful!! I want to move there :)

We went to Jungle Jims (actually we went three times! haha) it was an awesome store. We ate at a small Italian-family owned joint called "Antonios" ... what a great place!!!!!!!!! I HIGHLY recommend it. Very authentic and small, quiet.

Kings Island was ................hmm....Was.....OVER-RATED, EXPENSIVE, etc

I was VERY let down by that place. We had concert tickets, and we had to pay $9 each day, for three days to park and walk a mile. haha .......thats just the beginning. and the whole "Park opens at 9AM", but they forgot to mention, or we forgot to read that rides dont start to 10AM. So we waited in line for like an hour and a half just to go wait in line again at the new Italian Job ride.

But over-all it was gorgeous, fun, relaxing. I will most definitely go back to Cincinnati.

Thanks yall for your help

and check out my review of Wingate Inn- West Chester when it gets posted. Thank you all!

Mason, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
reviews: 23
1. Re: My Cincinnati Trip

I am so glad you had a great trip.

Mason, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
reviews: 23
2. Re: My Cincinnati Trip

I am glad you picked Wingate Inn.The hotel is a really nice place.I liked your review and pictures.Have a nice day.