We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel in Cicinnati with kids

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Williamsfield Ohio
travel in Cicinnati with kids

any suggestions for what to do in Cincinnati with kids?

We have 10, 5, 4 and 1 year olds boys. Has any one been on the BB riverboat trip for one hour? any advice would be greatly apprieciated. Thanks a lot!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 18
1. Re: travel in Cicinnati with kids

Wow, sounds like you have your hands full! My first suggestion would be to visit the Zoo. It is one of the best in the country and the setting is beautiful, lots of shade for these hot summer days, and what kid does'nt like animals? Depending where you are staying there are entertainment choices to cool off, The Beach Waterpark and of course Kings Island in the north, Coney Island on the Eastside, largest circulating pool in the world (I think) and rides too, right on the banks of the Ohio.

This time of year there are always festivals going on so you may want to try and pickup a copy of Cin, a free weekly entertainment guide for specic info, or better yet go to cinweekly.com

Hope you have a great visit

Mason, Ohio
reviews: 23
2. Re: travel in Cicinnati with kids

Hi did you read my other post about Cincinnati on the family forum you posted?The b&b riverboats would be fun for your family.A nice family park on the river is Sawyer point.They have a huge jungle gym there and tables also concession stands.I also suggest The Newport Aquarium my 1 1/2 year old loves it.The cinergy Children's museum is also a hit with kids in your children's age group.Let me know if you have any other questions I would be glad to help.Have a great trip.

Williamsfield Ohio
3. Re: travel in Cicinnati with kids

thanks a lot to both of you. I think we are going to have a great trip! Just hoping that the boys will be cooperative. We will be just coming home from another 24 hr road trip to Fla.

( my grandparents live there and it was a last minute thing) so..we will see how it goes. Cincy is a 4 hr trip for us so hopefully at least the baby will sleep the whole time :) Thanks again.