We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reds Game

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Madison, WI
Reds Game

Hello everyone-

My wife and I are coming down for a Reds game in June. We are only going to be down for few hours before the game and then spending the night after the game. What is there to do around the ballpark area? Looking for sightseeing, sports bar to catch a burger, maybe some shopping for the wife?

Also, is there ample parking around the stadium? How much?

Thanks,

BadgerBob

Over-the-Rhine...
1. Re: Reds Game

Bob,

Great American Ballpark is my favorite place to be in June. Before the game, I would recommend:

1. The observation deck atop the Carew Tower (48th) Floor, enter on Vine street just south of 5th and ask the guard for directions. It costs a couple bucks a person.

2. Burger & beer: Rock Bottom Brewery on Fountain Square

3. Shopping: Tiffany, Macy's, Saks, and a few stores in Tower Place Mall (around Fountain Square)

Have a great visit!!

2. Re: Reds Game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 28, 2009