We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For copperhead

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
KY
For copperhead

Thanks for your advice. I do have a 3 year old that will be traveling with me. He likes to travel and loves animals and outdoor activities. What would you suggest?

Zurich, Switzerland
1. Re: For copperhead

There are a couple things I woud suggest for a 3 year old. ( I happen to have a 3 year old niece- very short attention span) Of course the Zoo is on the top of the list, but The Krohn Conservatory would be fun like a mini adventure, as it has a 20 foot water fall, lots of flowers etc. take a look at www.cincinnati-oh.gov/cityparks/pages/-3452-/ for more information. The link also has information for local parks and outdoor activities geared for youngsters, that may be going on while you are here.

Although it is not an outdoor activity, a must do with kids is the Children's museum at Union Terminal. Check out www.cincymuseum.org for detailed information. This place is awesome, its on the lower level of the Museum Center. When I took my niece there she had a blast. There is a huge tree house area for a youngster to climb in with slides etc., there are different play areas ie. contruction site with crane, kitchen are with play dishes and food and more. It is all interactive for kids and there is also a water area with toy boats. Oh, the topper is an energy zone which has those plactic balls. The whole time I was there I kept thinking where was all this when I was a kid. Hope this helps.