We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for Roy's Honolulu Restaurant

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Englewood, Ohio
reviews: 62
Question for Roy's Honolulu Restaurant

Does the Roy's Honolulu offer outside dining? Are there views of the Pacific, or Honolulu? Thanks.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 35
1. Re: Question for Roy's Honolulu Restaurant

Yes, but I don't think it's particularly scenic at their outdoor tables. Everyone walking into the restaurant walks right in front of you, and you're across a busy street from the water. It's also in Hawaii Kai, which is about a 10-minute drive from Waikiki.

2. Re: Question for Roy's Honolulu Restaurant

I think the views of the ocean are better from the inside on the second floor.

kailua
reviews: 1
3. Re: Question for Roy's Honolulu Restaurant

skip Roy's unless you like a very loud environment for your fine dining. Also the view is average at best. I have eaten at all many times and can make an informed rec.

Better options, as far as view with similar food quality include

Hoku's at Kahala Mandarin Hotel - you also can stroll the grounds and check out the turtles/fish/dolphin pools.

Michel's if you like French in Colony Surf Hotel, the sunset is hard to beat,

Also on the list are Le' Mer - or Orchids in Halekulani Hotel,

Less reliable food but good view is Hau Tree Lanai - New Otani Hotel

All in Waikiki/Diamond head area.

4. Re: Question for Roy's Honolulu Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 19, 2009