We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaii five-0 filming in July?

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockholm, Sweden
Hawaii five-0 filming in July?

So, I'm staying in Honolulu until mid July. Does anybody know if the Hawaii five-0 cast is filming in the end of June/beginning of July? It would be so cool to catch them filming for season 4!! :)

Princeville, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
reviews: 2
1. Re: Hawaii five-0 filming in July?

I read in the newspaper that filming will start up mid July. No telling where they will be.

Lake Macquarie...
reviews: 17
2. Re: Hawaii five-0 filming in July?

I heard a rumour that they'll be filming me at the Waikiki Ukelele Festival when I take down Wo Fat with a well-aimed blow to the forehead using a bright red ABC store uke. Then I wobble off into the sunset on a HD-emblazoned paddleboard to the tunes of "Kungfu Fighting" being played by a 200-strong Ukestra!

Princeville, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
reviews: 2
3. Re: Hawaii five-0 filming in July?

Hey, Harley did you know the guy that plays Wo Fat, Mark Dacascos is a local? Born on Oahu. He's also the Chairman on America's version of the Iron Chef.

I"m gonna get me a pink ukulele and join you!!

Lake Macquarie...
4. Re: Hawaii five-0 filming in July?

I thought he was familiar!

Chino, California...
5. Re: Hawaii five-0 filming in July?

Filming begins on July 10 with the blessing ceremony.

Olds, Canada
reviews: 11
6. Re: Hawaii five-0 filming in July?

any ideas where this blessing ceremony is held? Is it an event open to the public?

Chino, California...
7. Re: Hawaii five-0 filming in July?

They have held it in different places every year so I don't know where this year and it has never been open to the public as far as I know. Just to reporters.

Canberra (capital...
reviews: 52
8. Re: Hawaii five-0 filming in July?

Harley, sounds like you need a press pass.

Lake Macquarie...
9. Re: Hawaii five-0 filming in July?

I've sent the cast an invitation to film the Newkestra performance on the 23rd July in the park. If they choose to offer me a cameo in a Five-0 steamy love scene, I'm okay with that but I'll have to run it by the missus first. Just make sure It's a good looker AND female. I don't want to end up finishing my fledgling film career cuddling that big bloke who has the shave ice and shrimp truck. He's a nice enough character, but I'm no Heath Ledger.

Hana, Hawaii
10. Re: Hawaii five-0 filming in July?

I'd rather be the "Wardrobe Manager" on "Baywatch Hawaii", but that show was canceled a long time ago.

Guess, I'll just have to star as an extra in a scene filmed on Waikiki Beach, while I'm giving surf lessons to the sweet honeys! ;)