We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

58 days and counting! Everything booked!

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fitchburg...
reviews: 4
58 days and counting! Everything booked!

AAAHHHH ! Just had to put that out there, as you can see I am extremely excited! First time to Hawaii.

We booked a condo at the Waikiki Banyan for 11 days. Rented a convertible for the whole trip. Booked a Luau at the Halekoa Hotel, booked a snorkelling tour with EO Wai'anae tours, reserved tickets for the USS Memorial. Taking a 2 day hop over to Hawaii to see the volcano's & stuff, car rented there too. Planning on going to the PCC, and the Dole Plantation, DIamond head, the North shore etc..... fun fun fun is all I can say.......it cant come soon enough!

Akron, Ohio
reviews: 21
11. Re: 58 days and counting! Everything booked!

No, I didn't get tickets, I got a confirmation email also. But I was able to open it, so it's printed and in my travel folder. Maybe you can go back into the website and let them know you weren't able to open the email.

12. Re: 58 days and counting! Everything booked!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 16, 2014