We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery meat, Vegetables , Fruit

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
Grocery meat, Vegetables , Fruit

What is the closest supermarket Imperial Hawaii Resort at Wwaiikii strip where I can buy meat, vegetables and fruit to cook for the family while we are staying in an appartment ??Please.. I have elsderly people with me and they have health probels so they need to eat healthy..thank you

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
1. Re: Grocery meat, Vegetables , Fruit

Aloha,

There is a food Pantry on Kuhio Ave.

www.yelp.com/biz/food-pantry-ltd-honolulu-2

Your on Lewers st. , check the map on the site listed

Also a Foodland in the Ala Moana Center

alamoanacenter.com/Dining/Foodland-Supermark…

Have a great time

Aloha

Australia
reviews: 55
2. Re: Grocery meat, Vegetables , Fruit

Take a trip to Ala Moana or Wallmart - cheaper, more choices than the Food Pantry - but we bought a lot of groceries from the food pantry as it is very convenient.

Seattle
reviews: 14
3. Re: Grocery meat, Vegetables , Fruit

I like Food Pantry on Kuhio best. I can easily walk there. It's not worth it to me to rent a car or get on a bus to get to a larger or possibly cheaper store. Food Pantry is great. In addition to regular groceries, they also have a nice selection of prepared foods, like chef salads, broiled salmon dinner, etc.

suze

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 345
4. Re: Grocery meat, Vegetables , Fruit

There is closest and then there is best.

The Food Pantry on Kuhio is the closest, but I'd bus to Ala Moana for Foodland or bus to Safeway on Kapahulu.

5. Re: Grocery meat, Vegetables , Fruit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 10, 2014