We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollar Rental Car

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gig Harbor...
reviews: 53
Dollar Rental Car

Just an FYI..I checked out my Priceline remtal car and saw that I had done it for the wrong date !! Yikes

Contacted them and they cancelled it for a one day (38.00) fee. Then I did a general search and saw that Dollar Car Rentals is renting a mid size for 97.00 for the whole 5 days we are there ! We thought we had a good deal with priceline for 268.00. N0w we are at 153.

We arrive today. Not sure how long this is on for but thought I'd spread the word

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
reviews: 35
1. Re: Dollar Rental Car

That is the problem with priceline, you are locked in with no flexability at all.

Gig Harbor...
reviews: 53
2. Re: Dollar Rental Car

It worked out great. I was happy to pay the 38.0 fee. We saved about 100.00.

I didn't know that you could cancel a Priceline rezzie either..:)

3. Re: Dollar Rental Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 09, 2014