We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Port Macquarie...
reviews: 80
Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals

Im about to book a studio at the Ilikai with Scott from the above agency.

Ive checked previous posts and some are getting on a bit.

Is there anyone out there who has had dealings with this agency recently ? I havent read anything bad , just curious before I commit.

Stayed with family thru Aqua in 2011 in a 2 bedroom and enjoyed the space, price and location,having 3 nights at The Reef before hand.

Any updates would be appreciated.

28 replies to this topic
Wollongong...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals

I have booked with him for next month so hopefully all ok.

Some friends of mine recommend Waikiki Ocean Front rentals/ Scott - they have stayed in 2 different units through him and said everything was spotless and went smoothly. Their most recent stay was in Feb or March this year if I remember correctly. They said they had a dripping tap and called the maintenance persons number and it was fixed really quickly.

Fingers crossed for us.

Port Macquarie...
2. Re: Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals

Thanks Allymal for the speedy reply, guess you just gotta take the leap every now and then. Enjoy your stay Hawaii is awesome.

Wollongong...
3. Re: Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals

Thanks Gidget. We figured they have been around for a while and our friends seemed pleased so we thought aaahhh just book it. Counting down the days and already wanting to plan a second trip to see all the things I wont get to this time. Enjoy your next trip too _ how could we not enjoy though!

Port Macquarie...
4. Re: Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals

Allymal,Ill be on line to book tomorrow night. September is a really nice time to see Oahu. Our first trip was late Sept early October. I came home with a healthy dose of Hawaiian sun, a full suitcase and an the decision to return whenever possible.

Illinois
reviews: 1
5. Re: Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals

Just returned from the Ilikai and booked through waikikioceanfrontrentals. Everything was perfect! No worries, have a great time! You can message me if you have any questions.

Gold Coast
6. Re: Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals

We stayed at the Ilikai through Waikiki ocean front rentals. Everything was easy, no check in, no daily tipping. We had a newly nenovated condo. It was very close to Ala Moana and would definitely stay there again. Mahalo

Buderim, Australia
reviews: 6
7. Re: Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals

We are staying at The Illikai next month.....

Hoping all will be well. Staying in a 2 bedroom condo (1609)

adelaide
reviews: 9
8. Re: Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals

Hi JGJ55,

We have booked room 1609 for next april 2013. It would be great if you could let me know what the condo was like upon your return. thanks heaps.

st louis, mo
reviews: 25
9. Re: Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals

Hey everyone... We are looking to book with Scott @http://www.waikikioceanfrontrentals.com. Can anyone give me feedback on this website? Is the condo exactly how the web describes it?

Thanks,

LA
Destination Expert
for Kohala Coast, Island of Hawaii
reviews: 1
10. Re: Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals

shoediva79

Please repost your question as your own original post.

Reply to: Waikiki Ocean Front Rentals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted