We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

polynesian cultural center

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bay area, CA
polynesian cultural center

Wondering where's the best place to purchase PCC tixs. I looked on the official website & most likely will purchase there unless I can find elsewhere cheaper. Also, is there a big difference in seating for the alii luau package vs. the ambassador alii luau package? During intermission, will there be places to purchase snacks or ice cream? Just thinking ahead for the kiddies as I saw that w/ ambassador pkg, there's dessert during intermission. Any inputs appreciated. Thx.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 19
1. Re: polynesian cultural center

I purchased my tickets on-line on the PCC website and there is also a phone number to call. Sometimes they run promotions and if not, the Entertainment Book coupon will take some off the admission.

I believe the seating is the same for the Alii lua and the ambassador package - main difference is guided tour and first seating at luau.

I saw ice cream being served but not sure if it was available for purchase. I had brought my own snacks. Kids may or may not like the ice cream - it is a fruit sherbert (very sweet) with pineapple and peaches. There is a lot of shopping opportunity between the luau and the show - I'm sure you could purchase snacks at that time too.

You can cancel/change your PCC ticket up to 24 hrs before.

Houston, TX
reviews: 2
2. Re: polynesian cultural center

Sav-On Tours also sells the PCC tickets/packages at a discount:

savontourshawaii.com/hawaii/oahu/luau/polyne…

bay area, CA
3. Re: polynesian cultural center

Thx... Are we able to bring our own snacks inside the place?

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
4. Re: polynesian cultural center

This link shows what comes with each package.

The Ambassador Luau package will have better seating for the evening show than the Ali'i Luau package.

The Ambassador Luau package will have free ice cream during intermission at the evening show.

The Ali'i Luau package will not. But anyone can buy one for $5.

http://www.polynesia.com/packages.html

To compare seating, scroll down to Ha Breath of Life evening show options , click on: view seating chart

I think they still have online booking with 10% off if you fill out a survey.

Plus they have a liberal cancellation policy. Cancel at least 24 hours prior to your date to get a refund.

savontours or any other broker may not have such a liberal cancellation policy.

bay area, CA
5. Re: polynesian cultural center

Good to know...thx. I'm gonna book on the official website. They have a 10% off for booking outside of 10 days.

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
6. Re: polynesian cultural center

Aloha,

I always bring snacks.

I also like that they have a lot of water fountains around the park.

Have a great stay,

Aloha

Vancouver
reviews: 7
7. Re: polynesian cultural center

We bought the entertainment book online which is probably about $10-17 this time of year. I booked the Ambassador pkg via phone three weeks prior to leaving and was able to get great seats for the evening show ( third row )

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 1
8. Re: polynesian cultural center

We used the Entertainment book coupon to save $50/couple, for the luau package. We chose the first row seats, immediately beside the 1st row Ambassador package seats.

iowa
9. Re: polynesian cultural center

Where do you buy the Entertainment book?

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
10. Re: polynesian cultural center

"Where do you buy the Entertainment book?"

www.entertainment.com