We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaiian Eye Weddings

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 26
Hawaiian Eye Weddings

Hello,

I'm planning a wedding in October this year in Oahu. I'm considering using Hawaiian Eye Weddings as our wedding coordinator as their prices look reasonable and the lady I'm corresponding with is very responsive and thorough. Has anyone used them before? They have an A+ rating with BBB, but I am struggling to find reviews. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Morecambe, United...
reviews: 28
1. Re: Hawaiian Eye Weddings

Hi I got married there on 11th April this yearn and used them they are amazing!!!!! I would recommend them to anyone it was like having my best friend, mum and sister marry me!!! Leah is also the minister and nothing is too much trouble for her. I promise if you use Leah and Mikey nothing can go wrong and you will have the wedding that far out weights your wildest dreams they really are very personal and professional. If you would like to see my pictures drop me an email on face book - rosie-priestley@hotmail.com I will be more than happy to help you out you really cant go wrong by using Leah and Mikey. Take care, use Leah and Mikey but most of all have fun!!!

Dallas, Texas
2. Re: Hawaiian Eye Weddings

Hi Rosie,

Congratulations to you and your hubby on tying the knot!! Glad everything worked out well for you :). I'm very excited as Leah has been great in emails and always answers all my questions. I know they have been in the business since '88 so was just curious why there's not a lot of info on them. Thanks for your feedback! I will find you on facebook later today. Thanks again!!

Powell, Tennessee
3. Re: Hawaiian Eye Weddings

Hi my husband and I got maried in Oahu in March 2009. You can not go wrong with Hawaiian Eye Weddings. Out of much internet searching and phone calls I made from Tennessee to Hawaii, as soon as I spoke with Mike and Leah on the phone I instantly knew they were the ones for me. You can not only trust them 110%, they are professional, do an absolutely amazing job, better than that, they treat your wedding as if were their own, so you know it’s going to be perfect. They are funny, caring, they have it all to make your wedding better than you could imagine. You will also have friends. This isn't just a business to them it's like their baby. They care from the very first step to to the final. I would love to go back to renew my vows now just to do it all over again, but to see Mike and Leah again. We most definitely will for our 10 year anniversary. The husband and wife team Mike and Leah, owners of Hawiian Eye Wedding is absolutely the number one place to go for your perfect day. You won't regret it one bit if you go with them. I have to say I Love them.

Good Luck

Congradulations

Beth from Tennessee

Zanesville, Ohio
4. Re: Hawaiian Eye Weddings

This will be the THE BEST CHOICE YOU EVER MAKE!!!! My husband and I were married on November 3, 2010 at sunset and it was more then we could have ever asked for. Leah and Mike will make you feel like you are part of their family and go above and beyond anything you could ever wish for. We had to change our wedding date 2 times due to job changes and NOT once did it ever seem like we were any trouble, (and I know I was..LOL). Every thing was perfect from ceremony, video, to even having rainbows in every one of our picutes.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and know this, Leah and Mike are the best!!!

Diane from Ohio

@
5. Re: Hawaiian Eye Weddings

BBB rating means nothing. BBB sells ratings levels. I'd skip this co if you can't find real reviews/

Dallas, Texas
6. Re: Hawaiian Eye Weddings

Thanks for everyone's feedback! Bethlawson52, you mentioned researching on internet before deciding on this company, can you let me know what websites you used? Thanks.

Genx1, that's interesting about BBB rating... Thanks giving me heads up on that.

Morecambe, United...
reviews: 28
7. Re: Hawaiian Eye Weddings

just because you cant find reviews doesnt mean they are not any good!!!!! they really are the best!!!! So good I will be going back to Honolulu just to see them in February 2012 and they married my husband and I in April 2011. When we went to get our licence Leah picked us up, took us there and then took us on a mini tour. she had no need to do this at all!!!!! They are an extremely professional team who have been in business since 1988 but have recently started to cast their net into deeper seas not because they need to but because there is so much demand for there services!!!!! They provide a very personal service which believe me a lot of companies dont and are only interested in your money. This is NOT the case with Mike and Leah, they will go the extra mile because client satisfaction is much more important to them than the money. My agent in the UK made a complete mess of things and it was Leah who was the one to calm me down, put her arms around me and tell me it would all be fine, not my husband, not my family who were there with me but Leah herself was the person I knew I could turn to when I thought it was all going wrong. I knew while I was there I could call her anytime and she would come round to the hotel and chat with me for as long as it took for me to feel everything was going to be fine. I did have the perfect day so much so that Mike and Leah even joined in our wedding celebrations after and we had a fantastic time as well as gaining a lifelong friendship to the point we felt like sisters by the time we left, we both cried on the day I left as she is so great neither of us wanted to part. Please do not judge people on ratings they mean nothing at all unless they are backed up with a 1st class service and from Hawaiian Eye Weddings that is exactly what you'll get!!!!!

8. Re: Hawaiian Eye Weddings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:53 pm, May 17, 2011
9. Re: Hawaiian Eye Weddings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:53 pm, May 17, 2011
Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
reviews: 6
10. Re: Hawaiian Eye Weddings

Aloha,

What the heck does this mean:

"but have recently started to cast their net into deeper seas not because they need to but because there is so much demand for there services!!!"

If there's so much demand.......they would be pulling the net in...........not "casting" it deeper.

Nick's nose says no way on this one.