We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can the entertainment book be purchased at Costco or...

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee
can the entertainment book be purchased at Costco or...

Thinking about getting the entertainment book to use for Cultural center and maybe some of the ships, etc. Not sure and would rather buy it in Hawaii. I can get it here for $30. anyone know if it is available in the stores, etc and how much it might be. Thanks a bunch.

Spring/Houston, TX
Destination Expert
for Houston
reviews: 93
1. Re: can the entertainment book be purchased at Costco or...

I think these are normally sold as school fundraisers. That is the only way I've seen them sold, except for entertainment.com. The ones you could buy for fundraisers, are local editions only.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 1
2. Re: can the entertainment book be purchased at Costco or...

They are also sold at some bookstores. But since you can order it directly thru entertainment.com, that'll save you some trouble. You can go to their web site to see what's available for Hawaii. But by getting it beforehand, you can look thru it in detail to see what you can use.

Milwaukee
3. Re: can the entertainment book be purchased at Costco or...

Thanks for the responses. I have looked at it on line. We will probably use at least one coupon in it, but I may need two books and didnt really want to order two now unless I felt we wre going to do some of the activites for sure (we are 5 people). Thats why I wondered if it was available at a store. In wisconsin they are sold at Kmarts, Walgreens as well as schoold and other functions. We are leavaing Nov. 1st, so if I am going to order it on line, I need to do it soon. Thanks