We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zip Line

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Langley, B.C.
reviews: 22
Zip Line

Does anyone know if there is a Zip Line tour on Oahu - Dh would love to try it - and I would love to NOT try it LOL.

Thanks for an info.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
1. Re: Zip Line

None right now.

Langley, B.C.
2. Re: Zip Line

Ok thnk-you. Good for me lol.

Alabama
3. Re: Zip Line

I think there is a zip line, but it's on Maui if I'm not mistaken. There is an article in this month's "Hawaii" magazine. I KNOW I saw a zip line story....am running out for an appointment right now, but will find the magazine and update tonight.

By the way, the theme of that issue of the magazine is why Hawaii is better in winter months.

They also have a website. As soon as we started planning our trip, months ago, I got a subscription and haven't been sorry.

Alabama
4. Re: Zip Line

Sorry to be so late getting back to you...LIFE happened...I KNEW I saw something about Zipline on Maui in this month's "Hawai'i" magazine.

It is listed as, "High above Maui's Ka'anapali resort, amidst the verdant valleys of Mount Kahalawai...and incomparable adventure awaits...there is a full page color photo of someone zipping over a waterfall amidst lush green foliage,...

The phone number is 800-878-8400. Or go to Zipline.com

I know you were looking to do this--or rather your DH was -- on Oahu, but Maui is very doable in a day and back if your DH is hellbent to ZIP through paradise!

Langley, B.C.
5. Re: Zip Line

Thank you for the info :o)

Honolulu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
reviews: 2
6. Re: Zip Line

No zip lines on Oahu. There are actually 3 different zip-lines on Maui. One on Haleakala, one in Kaanapali and one in Kapalua. I'm like you, NOT trying it!!

7. Re: Zip Line

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 12, 2009