We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
reviews: 2
Where to stay?

I will be coming to Oahu in July...family will be staying at the Hale Koa and I need a place to stay...I would rather not be too far away..but would also like something reasonable and clean!

Anyone know about the Royal Grove Hotel? Sounds very old, but there are good reviews listed on this sight. Or the Aqual Aloha Surf, Waikiki Gateway....

could really use some good ideas!

Michigan
reviews: 2
11. Re: Where to stay?

Lots to think about...thanks for the ideas! Anyone have an activity that they think is a must in oahu?

Las Vegas
reviews: 1
12. Re: Where to stay?

Here's another vote for the Hawaiiana - you can't beat it! It's a great place, low priced, nothing fancy, but a wonderful little piece of "old" Hawaii. The gardens surrounding the rooms are beautiful and once you walk through the entrance it's like you've stepped back in time. The staff is wonderful - call Lisa, the manager to see if there are any specials when you'll be there.

Like Suze said - it's close to the Hale Koa - unlike the Royal Grove which is the other side of Waikiki - and unless you're looking for a big resort and all those ammenities, it should fit the bill. You can look it up on the internet and see what you think. Wherever you end up - have a great time!

13. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 29, 2009