We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Farewell Newport

Which Newport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 101
Farewell Newport

The Mr and I are headed to Boston now but just wanted to say how much we enjoyed Newport! We were blessed with (for the most part) good weather. We were able to see and do everything on my itinerary so we are leaving happy! I will write a detailed day by day trip report when I get back to Texas next week!

Thanks Y'all!!!

Gibbstown, New...
reviews: 71
1. Re: Farewell Newport

Looking forward to your trip report! We went to Newport once before and loved it so much that we're going back in the fall. Curious to see what eats/sights you experienced on your vacation!

Westerly, Rhode...
reviews: 26
2. Re: Farewell Newport

Well, after all that planning, it's wonderful that you had a great time in Newport. Looking forward to your trip report.

3. Re: Farewell Newport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 03, 2014