We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus transport boston to newport in October?

Which Newport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
reviews: 23
Bus transport boston to newport in October?

Hi. Looking to travel either from Boston Logan or perhaps boston city to newport without a car in mid October (maybe around 11-13). Is there a bus at this time of year? The Peter Pan website only has schedules up to September?

Thanks.

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
reviews: 4
1. Re: Bus transport boston to newport in October?

Yes, Peter Pan travels year round....their schedules stay relatively the same so I'd check the Septmeber timetables and assume that they will be pretty close for October as well.

Nottingham
reviews: 23
2. Re: Bus transport boston to newport in October?

Great, really helpful, thanks. looks like its an easier option than the train, with lugguage, though I do like trains!

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
reviews: 4
3. Re: Bus transport boston to newport in October?

I enjoy trains too, but for the short trip to Boston....the bus is really the easiest and fastest way to go.

If you were going to NYC, I would definitely suggest the train with a RIPTA bus taking you to the Kingston Station....to Boston though, it's really not worth the hassle....IMO

4. Re: Bus transport boston to newport in October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 30, 2014