We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bummed about the rain

Which Newport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 142
Bummed about the rain

My husband and I are supposed to come to Newport on Monday for 2 nights to celebrate our anniversary. I see from www.accuweather.com that you guys are having very similar weather to us in the Boston area. It's showing thunderstorms for next week and we are debating whether we still want to come or not. We have to decide tonight in order to get our money back if we do cancel. I've never been to Newport and was really looking forward to it. I think most things we'd want to do are outside. What are your thoughts? Should we just come later in the summer?

Boston...
reviews: 142
11. Re: Bummed about the rain

Thanks capelli, and everyone. :) Now watch it'll be gorgeous tomorrow. lol. Oh well, another day I will definitely visit your beautiful city/

12. Re: Bummed about the rain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 02, 2014