We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter Festival - what do you recommend?

Which Newport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 1
Winter Festival - what do you recommend?

Hi there,

I'm going to be in Newport this weekend and noticed that the Winter Festival is going on. It seems like there are TONS of activities available - is there anything you regulars can strongly recommend? I was thinking of the Newport Vineyards wine tasting, and the murder mystery at the Art Museum. Also thought the a capella competition at the Tennis Hall of Fame could be fun (I'm thinking Glee...with significantly less attractive performers?!?).

Any input would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Becca

Ada, Michigan
reviews: 23
1. Re: Winter Festival - what do you recommend?

The winter festival in my opinion is geared towards young children. Have fun?

Boston...
reviews: 25
2. Re: Winter Festival - what do you recommend?

it's fun to walk around a bit at the least.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Newport
reviews: 71
3. Re: Winter Festival - what do you recommend?

I see tons of activities geared towards adults. I think if you're in Newport during the festival you will have a great time. I haven't been to Newport Vineyards but that wine tasting might get me there this week. Wish we could afford the wine tasting/helicoptor tour! We will be going to the fireworks tonight. Have a great time.

4. Re: Winter Festival - what do you recommend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 17, 2014