We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Two Days Enough?

Which Newport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 60
Is Two Days Enough?

Hello Newport!

I'm happily planning a return trip to Boston in June/July 2013. The Mr. & I plan to rent a car and drive to Newport. I've always wanted to see your gorgeous mansions, Cliff Walk, and soak up your beautiful scenery. Should I plan on two nights or three? We love scenic beauty, pretty architecture, history, good food, wine, and being together. :D

Thanks in advance!

Jamestown, Rhode...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Is Two Days Enough?

Two whole days is a minimum, you certainly couldn't go wrong with 3 or 4 days too, as there really is a lot to see and do in Newport and the nearby area. We have all of that here, and some wineries too; Newport Vinyards is undergoing an expansion. Weekends in late June early July can be a bit crazy, but fun.

Edited: 8:58 pm, November 25, 2012
Exeter, Rhode Island
reviews: 59
2. Re: Is Two Days Enough?

Ditto here! Three nights in Newport will help to balance out your Boston time...in the good weather, you won't regret it!

Texas
reviews: 60
3. Re: Is Two Days Enough?

Thanks Y'all! I plan to sketch out our itineraries for both Boston and Newport and figure out the best way to utilize our time in both places!

I'm sure I'll be back with miore questions soon! ;-)

4. Re: Is Two Days Enough?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, December 17, 2013