We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newport one night - december 2nd

Which Newport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Suffern, New York
Level Contributor
132 posts
Newport one night - december 2nd

Would like to stay in Newport on December 2nd. Any recommendations in the 100ish price range? Thanks!

Westerly, Rhode...
Level Contributor
614 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Newport one night - december 2nd

For better prices, but still very near Newport, take a look at Middletown. There are many chain hotels there that may fit your budget better than those right in Newport.

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Newport one night - december 2nd

plenty of places for that Sunday night.....I see the Newport Hotel and Suites, just over the line in Middletown for $49. Also the Hyatt and the Hotel Viking and others for $119.

Being that it's a Sunday in December, you should probably be able to get some good rates. I know my company is having something in town that Sunday and they degotiated rates for $79 at the Newport Harbor Hotel and Marina for that Sunday. It might be worth it to give them a call and see if they would have anything like that for the Sunday you are looking for.

3. Re: Newport one night - december 2nd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, December 16, 2013