We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cozy Cab Shuttles

Which Newport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lakeland, Florida
reviews: 3
Cozy Cab Shuttles

Hello I am flying into PVD in July on a late flight (11:50 pm) and need to get to Newport. I am considering Cozy Cab Shuttles as they are very affordable, I am aware I need to make a reservation ahead of time but, I was just wondering if anyone has ever used them before, what was your experience, were they on time to pick you up, polite, knowledgable of the streets, etc. How long does it take from PVD to Newport generally?

Also, do they take you to a general "drop off point" in Newport or to an address that you can provide.

Thank you, Tiffany

Columbus, Ohio
11. Re: Cozy Cab Shuttles

Hello. My daughter-in-law and I are flying into Providence on Wednesday evening, October 26th. The next morning we would like to get from Providence to Newport for my daughter's Navy graduation. We were going to rent a car, but I'm reading now about some different bus/cab options. We do NOT need to travel back to Providence airport as we are driving back to Ohio with my daughter after she graduates. Can someone advise what the best and safest way to travel one-way from Providence to the Naval Base in Rhode Island might be, please? Thanks very much.

Jacksonville...
reviews: 1
12. Re: Cozy Cab Shuttles

I've used Cozy Cab Shuttles multiple times for OCS graduations, arriving in Providence RI and catching the shuttle (Which I had made a reservation for) to get to Newport. They are dependable and affordable, and run on time. I highly reccomend them.

Stamford...
13. Re: Cozy Cab Shuttles

Cozy cab. I know you shouldn't lose or leaving anything in a cab. Good people return items that aren't there's. I left my cell phone in there cozy cab and got to my hotel room and tracked my phone I could see it moving down the street I called cozy cab and told the dispatch it was in there cab. He called the driver and he said there was NOTHING in the cab. The next thing it disappeared on the computer. He had turned off the GPS. I called the next day and spoke to a very nice girl (new to this job) she told me to call the owner Peter and Paul and tell them. 4 days of calling every day no answer from them. Carma walk before you get into there cab trust me

14. Re: Cozy Cab Shuttles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 17, 2014