We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night Bus service from Washington DC to buffalo, new york

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
night Bus service from Washington DC to buffalo, new york

is there any night bus from washington dc to buffalo, new york...

and is the public transportation from the drop point in buffalo easy to go the place for niagara falls...

thank you hope you could help roam around coz its my first time in US and i do the back-pack travel around this places in buffalo...

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
reviews: 3
1. Re: night Bus service from Washington DC to buffalo, new york

There is a Megabus that leaves Washington DC around 8.00 pm. and arrives in Buffalo around 7.00 am. at the downtown bus terminal. From there you should be able to catch a bus to Niagara Falls

http://us.megabus.com/

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
reviews: 15
2. Re: night Bus service from Washington DC to buffalo, new york

Hi Angelo,

The bus station is located at 181 Ellicott St and is called the "Metropolitan Transportation Center" on their Trip Planner. Here is a link to the NFTA public bus schedules: http://metro.nfta.com/routes/Routes.aspx You can select "Trip Planner" to help identify bus routes. It looks like bus #40 or bus #60 will work for Niagara Falls. Any single trip costs $2, but you can purchase on day pass for $5 and ride as often as you like in one day.

-Dee

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
3. Re: night Bus service from Washington DC to buffalo, new york

hello,

thank you very much for you info..

i will be doing a night bus from washington,dc to buffalo... it will arrive in buffalo at 7:00am and decided to take the bus on the same day at 9:30pm going to new york....

what are the must do in niagara?.. and do they have fees? im just in backpack and i dont have car...

and im a filipino with multiple US visa (im here for tourist).. can i go on the side of Canada or only can be near the border instead....

thanks,

ramces

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
reviews: 15
4. Re: night Bus service from Washington DC to buffalo, new york

Please ask your question about border crossing on the Niagara Falls forum. They have some experts who can best answer your question.

-Dee

5. Re: night Bus service from Washington DC to buffalo, new york

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 20, 2014