We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NFTA - Game day express to Bills' games

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
quebec city
reviews: 12
NFTA - Game day express to Bills' games

Just as I was planning another visit to Ralph Wilson Stadium I learned that the NFTA discontinued the Bills gameday express! What a shame. I've been to many NFL stadiums and the Bills express was one of the best ways of transportation I ever experienced. I used no. 92 out of University station.

I don't drive anymore so I might just call off the whole trip or re schedule it somewhere next Summer and forget about football.

4 replies to this topic
Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
reviews: 35
1. Re: NFTA - Game day express to Bills' games

First time I have heard this, and it's very disappointing. We need more public transportation choices, not fewer.

quebec city
2. Re: NFTA - Game day express to Bills' games

Here is the link to the long list of routes modified (for the worst) and discontinued.

metro.nfta.com/Routes/ServiceReductions.aspx

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 52
3. Re: NFTA - Game day express to Bills' games

Is there currently anyway to get to Ralph Wilson Stadium via public transit now?

quebec city
4. Re: NFTA - Game day express to Bills' games

No the only way to get to the Ralph is by cab which is $50.00 - $60.00 and more depending on traffic one way. The Bills Game day express was the best public transportation service to an NFL stadium with the possible exception of the Meadowlands train to get to Met Life Stadium.

Reply to: NFTA - Game day express to Bills' games
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted