We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainbow Bridge to Buffalo airport

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 39
Rainbow Bridge to Buffalo airport

Hi all,

What's option I have to go to Buffalo airport from the Rainbow Bridge (after the check-point site)?

I will ride Coach Canada bus from airport to Rainbow Bridge but do not see the reverse version.

Thanks,

Tienne

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
reviews: 40
1. Re: Rainbow Bridge to Buffalo airport

The Coach Canada (and Greyhound) bus only travels between the Buffalo Airport and the bus terminal in Niagara Falls, Ontario, which is about 2 miles from the Rainbow Bridge. It does not cross or go near the Rainbow Bridge, nor does it service Niagara Falls, NY.

To get from the Rainbow Bridge (on either side) to the airport, you would have to take a taxi or arrange a shuttle.

Dallas, Texas
2. Re: Rainbow Bridge to Buffalo airport

I am currently at Buffalo and tomorrow is leaving to Niagara Falls (Canada), yesterday when I picked up my rental car, I did not see the coach Canada bus at the airport ground transportation's area.

Would you please help, where is the exact position of coach Canada bus at the Buff airport. Please give me a direction. Thanks.

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
reviews: 15
3. Re: Rainbow Bridge to Buffalo airport

Hi Tienne, You should ask your question at the airport. There are bus shelters just outside the airport terminal on the ground level (heading against traffic), but not sure which one is for Coach Canada.

-Dee

Dallas, Texas
4. Re: Rainbow Bridge to Buffalo airport

Hi Dee, thank for the answer. Currently I am in the Niagara Falls, Canada.

Yes, you are correct. I had to wait outside the aiport closed to the baggage claim, there are spots for buses and one of them is Coach Canada and apparently for the one was going to Niagara falls was combined with passengers going to Toronto and the bus was also to accommodate both Coach Canada and Megabus passengers.

It's a little bit confusing but I manage to arrive at Niagara Falls, Canada safe and sound.... :)

Cheers,

Tina

5. Re: Rainbow Bridge to Buffalo airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:42 am, June 21, 2013