We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gas station and beer store near the airport

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bel Air, Maryland
reviews: 2
Gas station and beer store near the airport

Hi! I'm making a quick trip to Canada via the Buffalo airport and could use local help.

First, I'll need a gas station near the airport where I can get gas on the way back, and second, I'll need a beer store where I can buy a case of Sam Adams for my Canadian cousin. Can anyone help?

Oh, maybe this is a stupid question, but can I get Buffalo wings in the airport? I'd like to allow time on the return trip if so. :)

Thanks!

Jane

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
reviews: 5
1. Re: Gas station and beer store near the airport

Jane

There is a gas station on Genesee street and on the same side as the airport. Also there are gas stations at Genesee and Union Road. You will not have any problems getting gas close to the ariport.

The gas stations are convenient stores and sell beer. I am not sure if they have Sam Adams or not. However at 444 Cayuga Road, which is off of Genesee St, is a Consumer Beverage store and would definitely sell it.

As far as wings, the airport now has the Anchor Bar located inside the airport.

JM

Bel Air, Maryland
reviews: 2
2. Re: Gas station and beer store near the airport

Fantastic, JM. I've looked at a map and see where everything is. Really appreciate it!

Jane

3. Re: Gas station and beer store near the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, October 20, 2012