We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel to choose near Walden Galleria Mall?

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Catharines...
reviews: 19
Which hotel to choose near Walden Galleria Mall?

Hi. My sister and I are planning on an overnight shopping trip to the Walden Galleria Mall. We have it narrowed down to 4 choices: The Millennium, Homewood Suites, Fairfield Inn and Holiday Inn Express. Please help me choose!

Thanks.

Maryland
reviews: 14
1. Re: Which hotel to choose near Walden Galleria Mall?

I'd pick the Homewood Suites without even seeing the other one's. I've always liked that place.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
reviews: 3
2. Re: Which hotel to choose near Walden Galleria Mall?

The Fairfield is completely non-smoking. No annoying smells.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 2
3. Re: Which hotel to choose near Walden Galleria Mall?

Hello fellow Canadian!

I've heard bad things about the Millenuium. (Grungy). We ALWAYS stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites for our annual girls shopping trip. Breakfast thrown in for the price. Service was great, hotel was very clean. Excellent choice to consider. Close to the Walden Galleria mall and "Boutique Target"

Happy shopping!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 26
4. Re: Which hotel to choose near Walden Galleria Mall?

I have stayed at several properties around Walden. Check out the hotel review section, very handy. I really believe it comes down to price, are getting a good deal. We loved Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites but we are trying Fairfield this weekend because we were lucky enough to get a good deal. The airport hotels are all within 5 to 10 minutes of the mall. Good luck and don't forget to write a trip report.

Kitchener
5. Re: Which hotel to choose near Walden Galleria Mall?

where do you book you hotels for getting a good deal

Buffalo, New York
6. Re: Which hotel to choose near Walden Galleria Mall?

I have to throw another property into the mix...Hampton Inn Buffalo Airport on Walden Avenue. It is a great hotel with the friendliest staff. Also, it is right across the street from the Galleria Mall and they even shuttle you to the mall if you need a ride. Lots of delicious restaurants in the area too!

Hamilton, Canada
7. Re: Which hotel to choose near Walden Galleria Mall?

Do not choose the Millenium hotel. Unless you do not want to sleep. The rooms are old and outdated. The beds are worn, probably been in the room since the hotel was built. The rooms are so outdated. A very worn out hotel. Not worth the money and definitely not a 3 star either. Would love to know who actually rated rated this hotel. Think they need glasses

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 69
8. Re: Which hotel to choose near Walden Galleria Mall?

Old post

To be helpful to more users Elizabeth, submit a review of your experience with that hotel.

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g47454-d93131-Re…

Edited: 2:06 pm, October 21, 2012
Hamilton, Canada
9. Re: Which hotel to choose near Walden Galleria Mall?

Yes I agree they need glasses. Which floor were you on. We were on the first floor near the garbage and laundry. Terrible hotel. A rip off. Never again. Do not go to the Millenium unless you are blind

Hamilton, Canada
10. Re: Which hotel to choose near Walden Galleria Mall?

Do not choose the Millenium old and worn out. You will not get a good sleep. Beds are so hard. Got to one of the other hotels