We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Spot for Chicken Wings in Buffalo?

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Best Spot for Chicken Wings in Buffalo?

Hi everyone, do you have any suggestions for great chicken wings in Buffalo?

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
reviews: 36
1. Re: Best Spot for Chicken Wings in Buffalo?

Just Pizza has excellent wings; also a little place called Pizza Palace on Delaware Avenue in Kenmore (just north of North Buffalo).

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
2. Re: Best Spot for Chicken Wings in Buffalo?

http://www.justpizzausa.com/menu2.asp

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 2
3. Re: Best Spot for Chicken Wings in Buffalo?

Anchor Bar is the original home of the chicken wing, and definetly one of the best spots for wings in Buffalo.

Duff's is another very popular spot but we have that back home in T.O. (on Bayview in case you've never been).

Buffalo Wild Wings is a big chain restaurant that's not bad and has a lot of variety.

Buffalo, New York
reviews: 43
4. Re: Best Spot for Chicken Wings in Buffalo?

I like Duffs and Anchor, but Pearl Street Brewery has great wings as well and the best summer bar experience in Buffalo for hanging out.

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
5. Re: Best Spot for Chicken Wings in Buffalo?

I agree that the Pearl Street Brewery has great atmosphere. Never had their wings, but I'd go with Buffalonian's recommendation.

Recently I've heard mixed reviews about the Anchor Bar, which is under new management.

Toronto
6. Re: Best Spot for Chicken Wings in Buffalo?

Thanks everyone, i think i will check either Anchor Bar or Pearl Street Brewery. I'll be driving back from Ohio and wanted to make a stop in Buffalo and have some good wings.

Buffalo, NY
7. Re: Best Spot for Chicken Wings in Buffalo?

Other than the main two (Duff's and Anchor Bar), I think the next best is Elmo's, which is located on the end of Millersport past the University of Buffalo.

Jonestown...
8. Re: Best Spot for Chicken Wings in Buffalo?

Duff's is the best that i've been to.

Palmer,Massachusetts
reviews: 71
9. Re: Best Spot for Chicken Wings in Buffalo?

I have to agree that Duff's is still the best place for wings.

10. Re: Best Spot for Chicken Wings in Buffalo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 08, 2009