We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bed and breakfast - so many to choose from!

Which Flagstaff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
129 posts
35 reviews
bed and breakfast - so many to choose from!

We would like to stay at a bed and breakfast in Flagstaff. We aren't wanting to be in the center of the hustle and bustle, but would prefer a residential area or one amongst the pines. Our budget is 150 or so.. Suggestions?

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
58 reviews
1. Re: bed and breakfast - so many to choose from!

I haven't stayed there, but the Inn at 410 gets excellent reviews both here on TA and from my friends. England House is also popular. Either are on the quiet outskirts of the downtown area. I've stayed at Comfi Cottages years ago and thought it was a very pleasant stay. Although it's not a typical B&B in that the hosts are not on site, everything you need to make yourself breakfast is provided.

Budget may be a little tight for any of these options, but they otherwise fit your requests.

2. Re: bed and breakfast - so many to choose from!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 07, 2015