We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Near Highway in Flagstaff

Which Flagstaff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grand Junction...
Hotel Near Highway in Flagstaff

Would appreciate recommendations for a decent hotel in Flagstaff close to Hwy. 89, just to spend the night after 8 hours of driving from CO, then on to Scottsdale in the morning. Thanks so much.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
reviews: 61
1. Re: Hotel Near Highway in Flagstaff

Little America, exit 198 (Butler Ave) off the I-40... There are a bunch of less expensive options, just across the freeway... Takes yer pick... carracar

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
reviews: 26
2. Re: Hotel Near Highway in Flagstaff

Google 'Flagstaff hotels on Milton Road" and you will see an assortment of chain hotels, Drury Inn & Suites and Fairfield are good choices, but there are others to fit your needs along this main roadway of town. Little America is by far my favorite in town, but sounds like you just need a clean and comfortable place to sleep, which the chains will provide.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
3. Re: Hotel Near Highway in Flagstaff

Another vote for Little America Hotel along I40.

Henderson, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
reviews: 57
4. Re: Hotel Near Highway in Flagstaff

On a more budget level, there is a variety on the east end of town as you are entering from Hwy. 89, including a Super 8, a Days Inn and a Hampton Inn all near the intersection ofHwy 89/ Route 66 and Lockett Rd. Easy on to I-40 in the morning, which is a short drive to the junction with I-17 for your trip down south. http://goo.gl/maps/EZBAq

If you prefer to get to the other end of town, there are a multitude of options near that interstate junction including the Courtyard Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Motel 6, Days Inn, etc. http://goo.gl/maps/Q6N13

Lots of options in between, too, but these will be the most convenient if you're tired and just want to find a place to sleep. Either will have some sort of food option within walking distance, too.

Edited: 10:17 am, January 20, 2013
Grand Junction...
5. Re: Hotel Near Highway in Flagstaff

Thanks everyone, we booked a night at Little America & got a great rate of $98.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
6. Re: Hotel Near Highway in Flagstaff

Good rate indeed! Enjoy!

7. Re: Hotel Near Highway in Flagstaff

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 03, 2014