We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do--tomorrow

Which Flagstaff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
reviews: 3
What to do--tomorrow

We are staying the night at a campground in Sedona tonight. We've had a change in itinerary and are now trying to decide what to do tomorrow. To start, I am not looking to do anything within Sedona itself. We were here last year and will be back here again soon. Instead, on my list of to-dos are :

Tuzigoot

Montezuma castle and well

On my list of "not sure what to do":

Fort Verde

Jerome

Riordan Mansion

Dead Horse Ranch

We are pretty active and we like to pack in a full day. For instance, today we woke up in kingman, and did sunset crater/lava flow trail, visited Wupatki and Wukoki pueblo and hiked Island trail at Walnut canyon before arriving here in Sedona for the night.

If I knew how long some of my "not sure what to dos" would take to see/visit, even that would be helpful. Or perhaps someone could give me opinions on ones that we could skip.

Thanks in advance for your help. This kind of resourceful information is just priceless.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 129
1. Re: What to do--tomorrow

You could combine Dead Horse, Tuzigoot and Jerome to make it a full day.

Fort Verde and the Montezuma sites are clustered together, but not enough for a full day IMO. Riordan Mansion is all the way back up in Flagstaff. Combine it with the Museum of Northern AZ and other Flagstaff attractions if you go that way. It would of course include Oak Creek Canyon.

California
reviews: 3
2. Re: What to do--tomorrow

Edit: Riordan mansion is back in Flagstaff, so that's not really an option for us. Maybe it was Douglas mansion I heard about..? Also, I am of course open for any suggestions not on this list.

3. Re: What to do--tomorrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 16, 2013