We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for Murfreesboro Jazz Festival

Which Murfreesboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 45
Hotel for Murfreesboro Jazz Festival

Hi, folks. We may be back for Murfreesboro's Main Street Jazz Festival in May but have never had to stay overnight before. Any recommendation on a hotel? Something affordable and with a free breakfast would be nice. We're not picky.

Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 19
1. Re: Hotel for Murfreesboro Jazz Festival

Hi Peachy,

You have the normal chain hotels Fairfield Inn, Doubletree, Days Inn, Best Western, Microtel, Sleep Inn, Super 8 and Wingate Inn are on Chaffin Place right off I24. I think all have a continental breakfast except Doubletree.

Murfreesboro, TN
reviews: 29
2. Re: Hotel for Murfreesboro Jazz Festival

Peachyswan--

There's a Hampton Inn on Armory Drive, right off Exit 78, so there's another possibility for free breakfast.

Here is a link to our Chamber of Commerce's website. This has hotels at Exits 81 and 78. Whatever you do, DO NOT stay at any of the hotels on Exit 81. They are much, much older and more run-down than the places on Exit 78.

www.rutherfordchamber.org/visitor.cfm…

Have a great time here in the 'Boro!!

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 45
3. Re: Hotel for Murfreesboro Jazz Festival

Thanks for the advice, folks. I'll definitely check out the chamber of commerce link. I love this festival!

Sedalia, MO
reviews: 9
4. Re: Hotel for Murfreesboro Jazz Festival

The next time you are in Murfreesboro, I recommend staying at the Quality Inn on Church Street - a little off the path but in a very good location -- and a super clean newer type motel with a manager who was so helpful and went around checking to be sure everything was clean and up to snuff. - visiting and asking us how our stay was going. A free breakfast with lots of fresh fruit was great.

5. Re: Hotel for Murfreesboro Jazz Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Murfreesboro