We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Fort Cracker Barrel NASTY!

Which Murfreesboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
unionville tenn.
reviews: 6
Old Fort Cracker Barrel NASTY!

This has been one of our favorite Murfreesboro eating places for years but today we went there for breakfast and there was a hair baked into the top of the hashbrown casserole! The waitress noticed it about the same time I did and she said I am so sorry, let me take this back to the kitchen and bring you a new meal. When she came back she said I have reported this to the manager and he is on his way over. He came over about 15 minutes later and informed me it could not have been cooked in it that the cooks wore hairnets, that it either had to be mine or the wait staffs. Then he said i will offer to replace your meal. This was 15 minutes after we were served and we had almost finished eating! I told him the waitress already had or I would not have been eating it. He was a total jerk and they need to replace him. I have gone to this Cracker barrel hundreds of times and others all over the south and have never been treated so rudely! If you want to eat at Cracker barrel in the boro do yourself a favor and go to the one on Church St.!

1. Re: Old Fort Cracker Barrel NASTY!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, October 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Murfreesboro