We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent Hotel & Pet Friendly

Which Murfreesboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Somewhere on Earth...
reviews: 3
Excellent Hotel & Pet Friendly

Just stayed at the new Hampton Inn on Thompson Lane just off I24 @ exit 78 and Old Fort Parkway. My daughter lives in Murfreesboro so we've stayed with Hampton several times. This is our 2nd time staying at the new Hampton.

As with most Hampton Inns, this one is great. However, there are things that make the Murfreesboro Hamptin Inn stand out.

o It's pet friendly - not all Hampton's are.

o The breakfast is better than most other Hampton's.

o Having employees like Mary and Walt really make the hotel stand out. They went the extra mile for us by allowing an extra late check-out due to my daughters graduation running long. These are really special people who exemplify what "southern hospitality" is all about.

o The hotel is immaculately clean and quiet, yet so close to shopping, restaurants, and Nashville.

I highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

Wisconsin
1. Re: Excellent Hotel & Pet Friendly

Could you give me a price range on this hotel?

I will be driving from Tampa to Ft. McCoy the end of the month. I think this will be on the way, and we will have 2 dogs with us.

Can you suggest any other hotels in the area?

Thanks

Mel

Murfreesboro, TN
reviews: 29
2. Re: Excellent Hotel & Pet Friendly

melmar --

I can't tell you about prices at Hampton Inn & Suites here in Murfreesboro, but you can find that on the www.hilton.com website.

As far as other hotel recommendations, though, my main rec. is NOT to stay at any hotel located at Exit 81. The hotels/motels out there are very old, and a lot of them have people who live there. They are not long-term stay places, either. The motels are just that cheap and that nasty.

Your best bet would be hotels located on Exit 78 (where Hampton Inn is). There are several: Microtel, Comfort Inn, Doubletree, Best Western, and many more. Also, there is a new Embassy Suites opening on Medical Center Pkwy very soon. Not sure whether it's pet-friendly, though. There are several restaurants nearby all these places.

Wisconsin
3. Re: Excellent Hotel & Pet Friendly

At exit 78, there are several hotels that take pets.

Thanks for your help

Mel

4. Re: Excellent Hotel & Pet Friendly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Murfreesboro