We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Please! Planning a wedding

Which Three Rivers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
reviews: 2
Help Please! Planning a wedding

Anyone know of a good, yet affordable, location for a wedding reception in Visalia or near by surrounding area. We are from Wisconsin, but, the brides family lives in the Visalia are. So, planning has been a little difficult. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Fresno, CA
Destination Expert
for Fresno
reviews: 2
1. Re: Help Please! Planning a wedding

I think a wedding in Three Rivers would be better than Visalia. Its up in the mountains vs the hot valley. I've never been to a wedding there, but this looks nice http://whitehorseinn.info/facilities.htm

Check with the brides family, they might have ideas. What type of venue will depend on the season they plan to get married. Winter is foggy and summer is over 100 degrees in the valley.

Fresno, California
2. Re: Help Please! Planning a wedding

I've been to weddings at White Horse and they are nice.

The only problem would be if you are thinking about an evening reception and serving alcohol. The drive down the hill toward Visalia can be a little hard. I know some people chose to leave White Horse receptions early because of that.

3. Re: Help Please! Planning a wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:44 am, October 30, 2009