We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want a Cabin with kitchen or kitchenette

Which Three Rivers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
46 posts
55 reviews
Want a Cabin with kitchen or kitchenette

I am planning a road trip to Sequoia National Park with my two teens (son and daughter). I would like to stay in a little cabin of some sort, NOT rustic, so we want A/C, TV, etc. We need at least two beds (since my daughter and I can share). We have looked at the ad for the Three Rivers Village Inn and it looks good; my only concern is my own issues with heights, and the fact that this looks like it is close to the entrance with scary switchback roads rather than the main road. I'll do it if I have to, but I would rather find something sort of like this near the main entrance. A deck and barbecue are also nice additions.

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
1. Re: Want a Cabin with kitchen or kitchenette

Highway 198 IS the main entrance into Sequoia National Park.

Highway 180 is the main entrance to Kings Canyon National Park.

The 2 parks are connected via the Generals Highway.

You might consider the area along the Generals Highway.

Look into Montecito-Sequoia Lodge between the 2 parks. They have a few cabins with kitchens, although most accomodations do not have a kitchen since they offer food in the lodge building.

http://www.montecitosequoia.com/

Off highway 180 look for individuals renting their cabins in the Pinehurst area.

2. Re: Want a Cabin with kitchen or kitchenette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:23 am, August 27, 2009