We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants around Cal Lutheran College

Which Thousand Oaks hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southern California
reviews: 7
Restaurants around Cal Lutheran College

My son is playing football against Cal Lutheran this weekend. Are there any nice restaurants near the school you could recommend? Sit down, not fast food? Thanks for your advice.

3 replies to this topic
Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 13
1. Re: Restaurants around Cal Lutheran College

The stadium is right off Olsen Rd. The main campus is across the street and next door is a retirement home, University Village.

Take Olsen Rd north to the next light, Moorpark Rd and make a right. Continue down to the main Thousand Oaks area where you'll find the Oaks Mall and the Janss Mall. There are a number of decent sit down restaurants there.

If you have a specific type of cuisine let me know and I'll be more specific with recommendations..

Dr. Z

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
reviews: 114
2. Re: Restaurants around Cal Lutheran College

You may have been there given you live in SoCal but of not even if you don't have much time a drive to the top near the Reagan library to see the amazing views would be something I would recommend and it is a very short drive from the stadium . Not suggesting this place for food but just for the view.

Dr Z can recommend restaurants

Edited: 6:02 am, October 30, 2013
Thousand Oaks...
3. Re: Restaurants around Cal Lutheran College

Yes, the closest ones will be at the TO mall. Stacked, Cheesecake Factory, or if you want "fancier", The Blue Stove. Or you can go to TO Blvd where there's all kinds of restaurants. Not too far either. PF Changs, Umami Burger, Claim Jumper and a great mexican restaurant called Sabor are all in the same strip mall on TO Blvd.

Reply to: Restaurants around Cal Lutheran College
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted